A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Friday, October 10, 2014

What would you say?


What is the most important thing you could tell someone? Let’s imagine it was the last time you would see someone, what would you say to them before you left? That you love them? That you care for them? That they are awesome and will do great in whatever they decide to do?


How about telling them about Jesus. If you could only say one last thing to someone, how about telling them that Jesus loves them, that they are free from sin because of Him, that they are perfect in God’s eyes. How about sharing the Gospel with them.


Mark 16:15 says “Go into all the world. Preach the good news to everyone.”


Matthew 28: 19-20 states “So you must go and make disciples of all nations. Baptize them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And you can be sure that I am always with you, to the very end.”


This is our mission. Does your life reflect this?


Heavenly Father, it is sometimes hard for me and I am hesitant to tell others about You. Help me to feel Your presence at those times, and know that you are with me, always, “to the very end.” Help me to grow closer to You and share your great love with everyone I encounter. Thank you for sending your Son to die for my sins. Thank you for your great grace. Amen.


The Words I Would Say – Sidewalk Prophets


This song is very powerful to me because whenever I hear it, I think about my sister and how much I care about her and believe that she will do great things. I want her to remember to “Be strong in the Lord and never give up hope.” I want her to know that “God’s got His hand on her, so not to live life in fear.” I want her “not to forget why she is here.” Most importantly, I want her “to take her time and pray.”


I also remind myself of these simple truths whenever I hear this song. 


Enjoy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment