A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Is Jesus at the CENTER of your Life?


I made this little sketch of sort of what my life looks like right now to help convey this message of Jesus at the center, the very core. From this picture, you can see the things that are most important to me in my life, what I put my time into every day.


I challenge you to make something like this for yourself, or maybe just think through the pieces in your life. But ask yourself this very essential question: Is Jesus at the center of your life? Is He the core, the piece that holds it all together?


Maybe there is a certain area in your life where Jesus is not at the center. If this is the case, maybe it is time to let that thing go. If you are overwhelmed with activities and to-do-lists, what can you give up? Giving up something, especially something you enjoy, may be very painful. I have experienced this pain before. However, giving that one thing up for the time being will bring clarity and focus to your life.


There’s that old saying that giving something up may allow you to gain something better. In this case, it could be that when you give that one thing up, you will gain a closer and deeper relationship with God. I would have to say, pretty much anything is worth giving up for that.


Keep Jesus at the CENTER of your life, and strive for a life focused on serving and glorifying Him. Involve Him in everything you do, because without Him, nothing else matters.

Jesus at the Center – Darlene Zschech





No comments:

Post a Comment