A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Kill the Hurry


I woke up this morning and I had a million things on my mind. I started off the day by trying to take an online quiz for a class, which just made me super frustrated. And then I went to workout, which just made me feel even more rushed and gave me a highly-energized body. Finally, I decided to do what I should have done at the beginning of the morning, have some quiet time with God.


It was then that I remembered that is OK if my day is busy, but it cannot be rushed. God wants us to be busy serving Him as we go through all the different activities of our day, but he doesn't want us to feel like we are hurrying from thing to thing. 


So, I wrote this on my white board, in purpose of having it help me out the next time I'm feeling overwhelmed with thoughts and not able to get rid of a busy body. 








Remember as you go through your day today to try and kill the hurry and enjoy the life God has given you.



Have a great rest of the week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment