A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Friday, August 12, 2016

One Strength Update: The start to year #3

Two years ago today, my first post was written & One Strength was created. That post launched a two year blogging journey, and 77 posts later, here I am, at the start of year three. Here’s a short note about two years of blogging and my hopes for the future:


I would like to say thank you to my family and friends who continue to support me in my writing, read my posts, and share my blog with others. You are just as much a part of One Strength as I am because without you, my mission to share and spread the love of God would be lost, so thank you for your continued support.


As I continue in my faith journey and this adventure called life, I am continuing to seek God’s direction, His purpose, for my blog and for my writing. This year, I am beginning with a blog series I would like to call, Sarah’s Post-It Note Inspirations. For those of you that know me well enough, you know that I LOVE post-it notes. I write to-do lists, project ideas, goals, verses, quotes, thoughts….pretty much anything you can think of…on colorful post-it notes (because those are the best kind) and I leave them everywhere. So, this year, each post will contain a picture of maybe one, maybe two, or maybe multiple colorful post-it notes that I have written, and my writing to go alongside it. Below is the first Sarah’s Post-It Note Inspirations picture to kick us off, featuring a few of the post-it notes I wrote down this summer. As you can see visually in the picture, inspiration that comes from God’s Word and His truth will continue to be the center of my writing.






I am looking forward to what God has in store. Again, thank you for your support. May He continue to be our One Strength. 





No comments:

Post a Comment