A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Friday, September 25, 2015

Amongst all the craziness...


It has been a busy couple of weeks. Transitioning to the school environment has been a challenge, and I already feel like more is piling on me then what I can handle.


But what is unique about being a student is that everyone is in the same boat. We all have schoolwork, and many of us have other activities or jobs outside of school. We also have our interests and passions, or the things we like to do outside of responsibilities that make us happy and feel relaxed. Life seems to be a balancing act, and the goal is to keep it all together and not topple over.


Although we are all students with responsibilities, the differentiation comes in the way we look at the tasks piled up in front of us – “this is impossible” or “I can do this.”


I have a feeling that through all the craziness, God is teaching us something.


Amongst all the craziness, I know God is there.

He is teaching me how to succeed, and almost more importantly, how to fail.

How to not be a perfectionist.

How to have too much to do, and make the decision – what is most important? What am I willing to sacrifice?



What is actually most important to you?

Whatever you do, do for the glory of God.


But put God’s kingdom first. Do what He wants you to do. Then all those things will also be given to you. So don’t worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ~Matthew 6:33-34


Do the best with what is in front of you, and be ok with imperfection.



No comments:

Post a Comment