A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Sunday, June 21, 2015


You changed me without even knowing

You came into my life at a time I wasn’t expecting it. But the funny thing is, the timing was perfect.

From the moment you swept in, you began shaping me, molding me, and changing me into someone new, someone better. You were changing me from the very beginning, and you didn’t even know it. That’s because you didn’t have to try to help me become better, you just had the ability to do it from the get-go.

You taught me things I could only learn from you. You showed me places I didn’t even know existed, places I didn’t even know we could travel to.

Without you, this blog may not exist, since you were the one who inspired me to start it. You have encouraged me to take up new hobbies such as painting and cooking, and to continue to dig deep into writing, to become a writer. You showed me that doing the hobbies I love don’t only benefit myself, but also those around me.

I find myself taking on new challenges, laughing like crazy, and feeling pure joy when I am with you.


Around you, I am the me I want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment