A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Everything is going to be ok

My heart hurts, for both the good and the bad.

It could be a friend going through a rough time, or even the opposite – witnessing a loved one go through a really proud moment. Either way, my heart feels it.

And it always seems like I turn to others for comfort or to celebrate before I turn to God. Sometimes, it seems I don’t put my trust in God until the very end of the day. I grow tired during the day, and the end of the day is when I am ready to fully surrender it all to God. But what would happen if I put my trust in God at the beginning of the day and then sustained that trust throughout the day? Isaiah 40:31 reveals the answer: But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will sour on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

But do you know what the cool thing is about having the Holy Spirit inside of you?

Every night as I lay down to sleep, no matter what I am feeling, no matter how much I talked to God that day, no matter how much I surrendered -  I know for a fact that everything is going to be ok.


As I lay my head on the pillow, I can hear Him whisper – “everything is going to be ok.”

No comments:

Post a Comment