A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

One Strength: The Inspiration behind the Title

Philippians 4:13: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.



“There is no way I will be able to pass this final exam.”

“I don’t think I can get through a full day of work today.”

“I have so much to do, and so little time.”


“I don’t have the will and the patience to deal with this right now.”

“I am not strong enough to stand up to them.”

“I am too afraid to share and defend my faith.”


“This is too much for me to handle.”


I am sure all of you have told yourself something along these lines multiple times in your lifetime, I know I have. Situations in life can sometimes knock you down, and allow your strength, power, and confidence to dwindle.

But just when you think you can’t get back up again, God is right there saying: “Yes you can, because you got me.” During rough times, times when you feel you are lacking the strength to just get through the day, or even do what is right, we need to remember who is our ultimate strength; God. God is our One Strength.  


Prayer:

God, help us cherish the words of Philippians 4:13 and to always remember that you are our One Strength. Help us to rely on you alone each and every day. We worship you, we praise you, and we love you, forever and ever. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment