A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Thursday, August 24, 2017

That’s A Wrap!

Concluding year three of blogging

After three years of blogging for One Strength, I am excited to share with you some of the highlights and where I am headed next.

Looking Back: Sarah’s Post-It Note Inspirations Series Highlights



I hope you enjoyed the Sarah’s Post-It Note Inspirations Series as much as I did! With this series, I was able to use my love of post-it notes to express some of the things God put on my heart to write about. Since last August, I wrote 17 new posts, which helped me get to a total of just shy of 100 (94 to be exact) total One Strength blog posts since my “career” started in August of 2014.


Looking Forward: New Blog!



As you may or may not know, I am about to embark on a four-month study abroad experience in London! I am excited to blog about this experience, and I thought now would be the perfect time to expand One Strength into a new blogging platform and format. With this new blog titled “One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor,” I hope to write about my travels and experiences, while still incorporating my faith and overall mission to spread the love of God.


IMPORTANT: For the next four months, please refer to my new blog to stay updated on my travel experiences and blogging! Subscribe to my blog via email so you can see when I post new content. From there, I will let you know where I plan to take One Strength and where I feel called to take my writing! Thank you so much for your continued support.

May He always be your One Strength.


Sarah




No comments:

Post a Comment