A Note From Sarah (August 2017)

If you are looking for new content, please go to and subscribe to my new blog: One Strength. One Chance. One Mighty Counselor.
Please join me in my new blogging adventure!

Monday, August 3, 2015

Which will you tune into?


I am trying the best I can, but my best isn’t good enough. I am too grumpy or uptight or controlling. I’m not smart enough to understand, not strong enough to handle it.

I wish I was better, I wish I wasn’t here right now. Whether I try or don’t try, I still lose.

If someone could only understand the me I am trying to be, why I try so hard, why I act the way I do. If only they could see inside my head, because I can’t put it into words. Then, someone would understand...

_____________________________________________________


I am God’s child, I am beloved. I am wonderfully and perfectly made in His image. I am strong. I am worth it.

I am here for a reason, I need to keep trying. I am casting my cares on Him, for He cares for me. He loves me no matter what the outcome. He wants effort, not a perfect performance.

He understands that I am trying, and He understands that I will fail sometimes. But He is still there, and He knows what is going to happen even before I do. When I can’t put it into words, He still understands, because my God is powerful and His knowledge is beyond all measures.



I hope the answer is obvious, and through this realization, your mindset is renewed.


I look behind me and you’re there, then up ahead and you’re there too – your reassuring presence, coming and going. This is too much, too wonderful – I can’t take it all in! ~ Psalm 139:5-6


No comments:

Post a Comment